How To Claim - Home Insurance.
Tell us of the event that you want to claim for as soon as possible (but within 30 days from the insured event).
You must report any theft or burglary to the police within 24 hours. The police will give you a reference number (case number) which we will need to handle your claim.
Follow the simple claim steps.
Step 1 - Report a claim
Download our online claim form here.
Have your policy number handy and complete claim form, and please remember to attach any relevant documentation to your claim form such as but not limited to:
- A detailed description of the incident and the damage you are claiming for.
- Any photographs you took of the scene (if any were taken).
- Proof of forcible entry or exit to your home (where necessary).
- The police reference number (case number).
- A detailed damage report of the damaged item/s (where necessary)
- Quotations – like for like
Email us at email@example.com or submit the claim form to your broker for assistance.
Step 2 - We will contact you
You must send us all the information and documentation required as soon as possible. We might have to appoint an assessor to assess your claim, who will contact you for an appointment.
We will contact you to keep you updated on the progress of your claim.
Call 061 422 699 for assistance with the following emergencies – Plumbing failures, leaking or burst geysers and water leak detection.