Home Insurance.

Ensuring your valuables stay your valuables!

Your household possessions are much more than just things – they’re part of who you are and they make your life unique. We’ll cover you if you need to replace or repair your household possessions because of damage or theft.

What Home Contents Insurance covers.

  • Cover for loss or damage to your home contents caused by theft, fire, lightning, storms, earthquakes and other insured events
  • Cover for damage to your electrical equipment caused by power surges
  • The cost of a security guard to protect your home after an insured event
  • Cover for loss or damage of personal items belonging to guests or full-time employees

Contact us.

If you need to amend your household insurance policy, please contact Hollard on the details listed below:

Maintenance customer services:

Telephone number: 
+264 61 422 300

Claims customer services:

Telephone number:
+264 61 422 300

Fax number:
+264 61 371 348/9

Contact your broker

Need more info?

Download the latest policy wording document for our Home Contents Insurance.

Recent Articles

Want to know the latest insurance news and tips? Have a look at our news section.