How to become a Hollard Namibia insurance broker
A Hollard broker should have a passion for insurance, have experience in insurance and have a good relationship with their clients.
The following documentation is needed to apply for an agency:
- Completed application form
- Namfisa Registration Certificate
- NIBA Certification
- Proof of PI cover
Feel free to contact us should you have any queries with regards to becoming a Hollard insurance broker.
Hollard's partnership philosophy
We have always prided ourselves on fostering strong partnerships with reputable associates and our success is mainly due to these relationships. We also bring a lot of value to the table with the following core attributes:
- We are always looking at the long term approach
- Perseverance is key
- We have a lasting positive partnership track record
- Two licenses – One company
- Strong direct marketing skills get our messages out there
- Financial strength is a core facet
- Innovation is encouraged in everyone
- Low ego is important, there is no room for ego here
- Co-creation is where we are strongest
- Our partners are invaluable
- Criticism is always welcome
- We are sensitive to our partner’s brands
- We are willing to trust
If you are interested in becoming a Hollard Namibia insurance broker click here for an application form.