Building Insurance

Peace of mind for every type of homeowner

What Building Insurance covers

We know that your home is much more than just bricks and mortar – but it’s still worth making sure that the physical structure is covered. With Hollard building insurance you are covered for:
  • You are covered if something happens because of insured events like fire.theft or the weather
  • Loss or damage caused by water leaking or overflowing from geyser, tanks, pipes or gutters
  • Malicious or accidental damage

Contact us


General queries: 

+264 61 422 300 / +264 61 422 600


If you got your policy through a broker, please contact them directly

Sales / Customer services: 

Mon-Fri: 08:00am – 16:30pm