We sincerely hope that you are never involved in an accident, however if you are we can offer you guidance on insurance options to help you in the situation. Our insurance advice department offers complete and sound assistance and our insurance brokers in Namibia are standing by to answer any questions you may have.
Here are a few of the things that you should and shouldn’t do if you are involved in a car accident:
- Obtain all information from the third party if applicable
- Report the accident to the police and obtain an accident report from them, especially when another party is involved or injuries occurred
- Inform your broker or Hollard as soon as possible
- Never accept liability for the accident
- Do not negotiate any payment with the third party