Our insurance brokers in Namibia are constantly on hand to assist you through the process of making a claim, although you can find out how to make an insurance claim right here.
- Start by downloading a claim form and filling out all your personal details. This will get you quick and easy registration of your insurance claim.
- You can either Fax it to: +264 61 371 348 / 9; or Send it to your broker.
If you have any questions or would like detailed advice on how to make an insurance policy claim, call us on +264 61 422 300, or contact your broker for assistance.
Documentation required to make an insurance claim
Each claim requires a certain set of documentation, while some only require the completed claim form for registration. Providing all of the required documentation together with the claim form will assist in speeding up the process:
Motor accident claim
- Fully completed motor accident claim form
- Driver’s license
- Contact details and/or registration number of third party (if applicable)
- Copy of the accident report (if applicable)
Motor theft claim
- Fully completed motor theft claim form
- Fully completed general claim form
Goods in transit
- Fully completed goods in transit claim form
- Fully completed glass claim form
- Fully completed fire claim form
- Fully completed money claim form
- Fully completed stated benefits claim form
Water craft claim
- Fully completed water craft claim form
- Fully completed bloodstock claim form